Friday 7 September 2018

Who Are You?

I enjoy a mystery – don't we all?
Agatha Christie – Queen of Thrall!
But here's one I did not expect
Linked to my blog upon the Net.

The workings of «Blogspot» reveal
Lands to whom my rhymes appeal
They list them and compute their views
It's fascinating! People choose

To have a daily «fix» on line
By clicking on my cheeky rhyme!
But now a mystery has occurred
This list includes a line absurd.

An 'Unknown Region'* comes on screen
So which country does this mean?
Could it be a brand-new Nation:
Antarctica or Lunar Station?

Is the visitor a «He» or «She»?
For several weeks now I can see
This Unknown Region's come on board;
So welcome to you, I have scored!

(c) Poet in the woods 2018



* Now designated simply as "Other".

No comments:

Post a Comment